martes, 20 de enero de 2015

In the final stages!

This is my last plublication before the exam. I know that it is a bit late and I must be sleeping and resting, but these days full of exams I am suffering some sleeping disorders. Anyway, here I am, taking advantage of my time! 

I feel a mix of sensations because of my exams: nervousness, tiredness, sadness... However and at the same time, I feel just the contrary: happiness, excitement or even that I am full of strength! Sincerely, I think I am going crazy! Added to this, I have not seen my family since the start of January and I miss them too much. My friends are not in Murcia either, so it is being a difficult month for me.

Nevertheless, this is our last week of exams, we are in the final stages! So let's be positive and look on the bright side! Think that nothing is impossible, that our future is in our hands  and we have the opportunity to do it in our way!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario