martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

First practice (opinion paragraph)

Everybody likes going out at nights, but I prefer staying at home. Almost all people I know don't like my idea because they usually love parties. However it's better because you can relax on the sofa. In addition, you can read a book, watch a movie, surf the internet... A lot of options! Personally talking, I like both ideas, but think about it: you're tired after some hours in class, you have to get up early to work in your tasks... it's better to relax! I know that dancing, laughing, meeting our friends...is funny but it also makes you feel tired. All in all, both options are good, but from my point of view, the best you can do at nights is to put your pyjamas on and enjoy your "home time"!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario