viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

The Lion King



I am sure that you have seen this classic of Disney! It is one of my favourite movies of Walt Disney since my childhood. This movie is loosely based on the tragedy of Hamlet, by William Shakespeare and, as we all know, it revolves around a little lion. Simba, as he is called, learns which his place is in the life cycle in the savannah, fighting against some obstacles until he turns into the legitimate king.




The soundtrack, composed by Hans Zimmer, won a Tony as well as the Academy Award for best original soundtrack. The film also won the Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture. Always that I want to relax, I listen to its songs: Circle of life, I just can’t wait to be king, They live in you… Of course, I recommend you to enjoy the music score as I do! And remember: HAKUNA MATATA!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario