viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Describing a place

Have you ever been in Salamanca? I went eight months ago for some days and I love it! 


Salamanca is a big city located in the west central part of Spain and it counts with almost 150 000 inhabitants. If you visit the city someday, you shouldn’t miss its large, beautiful, ancient and peaceful square. It is called Plaza Mayor and I felt amazed and surprised when I saw it. The huge square is also a touristic and a bit expensive area. It offers many stores and coffee shops and there the town hall takes place. Around it there are medallions made of stone with the faces of all historical characters related with Spain’s History. The best of the place is the people and the comfortable atmosphere, so I recommend you to go! You would like it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario