lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Giving my opinion!

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

Orange is the New Black is an American comedy-drama series created by Jenji Kohan. The series is based on Piper Kerman’s memoir, Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison, about her experience in prison.

The series revolves around Piper Chapman, a bisexual woman living in New York. She is sentenced to 15 months in a women’s federal prison for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her girlfriend, Alex, who is an international drug smuggler. The offense occurred ten years before the start of the series, and in that time Piper had moved on to a quiet life among New York's upper middle class. In prison, Piper is reunited with Alex and they re-examine their relationship and deal with their fellow inmates.





I have seen two seasons of Orange is the New Black and I am waiting for the third. I really like this TV series. In my opinion, it’s good that people create this type of series because we can become aware of how prisons can be, and the same occurs with people living there. Each person is a world with its own problems and I think that this series reflects that. Although we are different races, colors and thoughts, we are people and therefore, we should treat everyone equally.


In addition, it’s a fantastic series. You can feel thousands different emotions in each minute. I love its spontaneity, its plot… Both seasons are perfect. It is really interesting and entertaining but, above all, it makes you empathize with each character. I couldn’t say anything bad about it because everything seems perfect to me. I just can recommend you to watch it, I promise you’d like!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario