viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Welcome to my blog!

I'm writing for the first time and not the last, I hope! I have never written a personal blog, so I don't control very much this area of social networks... But let's go!

I'm Lucía González and I'm eighteen years old. I'm from Tobarra (Albacete), a little town with no more than 8000 inhabitants. Tobarra is popular because of its Easter Week and its drums. The distinctive feature of Tobarra is its 104 uninterrupted hours playing drums. No town plays the drum for so many non-stop hours. That's the most important about Tobarra. I hope you to come one day and enjoy as much as possible!





Talking about me, I'm an average person with a casual look and I like wearing my way. I'm not fashionist or stylish. When it comes to my personality I'm nice, affectionate, a bit sensitive, responsible with my tasks and quite kind to my friends.
My hobbies are going out, reeding, meeting my friends and watching films or TV series. I also love listening to music because, in my opinion, it's a reflection of personality. My favourite bands are Arctik Monkeys and Kaiser Chiefs.

That's all of me! I hope you to visit more frequently my blog!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario